I love being Erin's Mama! Even on those days when she sticks her hands inside her diaper to check out what just came out and I get to clean her hands and legs and anything else that she came across while looking for me. Pooky is the best child I could ever ask for! She rewards me with kisses, hugs and countless smiles! Oh yeah! and now she loves me even more after she spotted the Elmo cake :). But for Erin I can stay up till 1:30 in the morning icing the cake and blowing up balloons (bike pump came handy:). Happy birthday Pooky Bear!
+26+June+2007.JPG)
Few moments old!
+26+June+2008.JPG)
First birthday cake that she did not want to eat.
Balloons everywhere for her second birthday!
2 comments:
I hope you took a picture of the Elmo cake. I would very much like to see it. What kind was it?
It was chocolate :).
Post a Comment