I wonder how long until her heart is stolen by another. Oh, well! Elmo is too old for her anyways.Erin is continuing to spew new words every day. The other day she called some guy at the pool a shark. It made me laugh. He was one of those cool guys who seem to come to the pool to show off their rippling muscles and bronze tan. By the way the word shark made it into Pook's vocabulary from an awesome PBS kids show Word World. Erin has been watching it since probably 6 months old. It's her favorite. It teaches letters and putting them together. Apparently Erin has been learning letters from it and she recognizes about a third of the alphabet by now. I should post a video of her naming letters to boast what a genius my baby is :).
Erin is a sweetheart! She decided to finally start giving me kisses. Those used to be reserved exclusively for Papa. I imagine that taking her to the pool almost daily brought this change of heart :). Pool rocks!
1 comment:
Apparently, Elmo is 37 years old. I guess Erin likes older men. Poor kid on the slide. He doesn't have a chance. Unless he has a red ball. Or a high pitched voice... At any rate, I'm glad you're also getting kisses from your daughter now. And please show us a video of your brilliant child!
Post a Comment