"Danny stop screaming! I can't hear Word World!"
"Mama, stop screaming at me!" usually said when she notices that my fuse is about to blow.
A conversation between Erin and her two friends while I am upstairs feeding Danny and can not interfere:
"Guys do you want ice cream?"
"Ice cream time! Ice cream time!" that lines is chanted by all three while I hear spoons clanking and freezer door open and slam (note to self-do not leave ice cream on the bottom shelf) shut. Than I hear some sort of scuffle and can't quite tell by the conversation what is going on. Next,
the two friends in offended tone of voice:
"We are going home, Erin!"
"Wait guys! Wait!" the front door slams.
"Wait, it is apple time!" door slams again and Erin's voice coming from outside continuing attempts to lure her friends back with apples. After a fail Erin returns home and stomps upstairs to complain about the injustice of it all. Apparently she opened the ice cream carton and discovered that there was only enough for her, so she stuffed it all in her own mouth as fast as she could. As you can imagine the friends felt slighted and left!
Erin and I spiderwebbed our front porch, though a couple of storms since than riped most of our work off (Elmo is wearing princess Jasmine doll's dress, Erin was getting him ready for the nursery in church)
We were making some Halloween crafts (I'll have to take a shot of the final result later) and I fashioned this super-duper apron to protect Erin's clothes. It did the job. Here Pook was trying to make a scary face, but it turned out to be a cute face instead.
Erin discovered that she likes painting. Her artwork looks kinda cool.
A couple days later the painting craze continued, though painting on paper became passe and she moved into three dimensional art.
So it does not seem to be all about Erin I'll report on Danny's visit to his pediatrician for 2 months check up. He is doing great and is 10 lb and 22 1/2 inches. The slight crosseyedness is normal and as long as one of his eyes does not look to the side while the other one looks forward we are fine. Poor baby got his first dose of mass vaccination and was not happy about it. He developed a little fever from the jabs, but other than that it went well.
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment