Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elmo fans

Danny-boy sat through his first Elmo's World segment of Sesame Street today. I know, I know two months is way too young for becoming a slave to TV, but Erin was watching it and he could not stop staring. So here they are:
Erin insisted on sitting next to her brother and brought over her booster seat. I love the expression on Danny's face on the second photo. It is priceless, he he!Today was a fun day! Erin and I got to do some dancing, playing, coloring and even some zucchini fencing (I think the last, judging by Erin's laughter, was her favorite). After the fencing was over we shredded our weapons and put them in the freezer for some zucchini bread later. Later Erin got to play with her two friends, and (Oh my gosh!) there was no fighting and everyone shared (or did not want any of the toys the others were playing with). Though at some point I came downstairs and discovered the sliding door in the back wide open and not a soul in sight in the back yard.

Hence, I strapped Danny into the carrier-backpack thingy and of we went looking for Erin and her guests. I tracked them down to a construction area where they sat on a pile of pebbles and played house. Erin and Jasmine were cooking, than serving the results (piles of pebbles) to Alliyah who actually put them in her mouth and spat them out. She said it was okay because it was a pretend food. You've got to love 3-year-olds! I had to interrupt their fun as I found this activity unsanitary and corralled them closer to home to play house in a more suitable location.

What will tomorrow bring?
Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

BurkeAndEmily said...

Look how big he is!! He's so strong to be holding his head up like that. The pictures are adorable. What great kids you have.