Both Erin and Danny have a similar trait-their nails grow at an insane speed. It seems like I have to trim them every other day. Hence my poor baby is scratched up, partly because of his little arms flying all over the place and partly due to Erin being sooo affectionate. That is not the worst though.
The little dude was napping in his bouncy seat yesterday while I left them two for a moment alone. The next thing I know he is screaming his head of and Erin is trying to shhh him. I am not a 100% sure what transpired, but my guess is that Erin tried to snap in the toy bar in place. Instead she whacked Danny in the right eye with one of the bar's end and continued to scratch his forehead with the same weapon. Seriously! How does the second child make it through the childhood? I am horrified what happens to number three when the oldest two join their forces.
My peace was short lived. Erin showed up to inform me that Danny has blood on his face and that she is going to clean it. I got downstairs in a record time and found my sweet little innocent defenseless child crying his eyes out, his face smeared in blood. Seriously! Erin, tried to tickle him and this is the result.
Oh this girl is grounded! From now on he is travelling around this house under my protection. And Erin, I am watching you!
PS: I just sat down and clipped everyone's nails. And I suppose I could make Erin wear gloves around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment