Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Cornbelly Saturday

I loved it when Erin was my cute and bouncy baby, but I like it even better now when she is a toddler. There are so many more things that we can do and actually enjoy doing together. We went to a little farm-sorta place a couple weeks ago (Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point, love that place by the way). There were slides, swings, corn maze, bouncy house (Erin could not get up once inside, all the older kids were jumping too vigorously, he he!), hay rides, animal trains, scary tents, pig races and other activities.

In a little train!

Slides were Erin's favorite! This particular one was rather slow, Erin came to a stop in the middle and than took her time scooting down. The black chute in the background on the right was way faster! I went in after Erin ( it was kinda tight, but I squeezed in, he he!) and I doubt she had time to get scared. This is how fast it got us down!

Making faces with Papa!

Getting ready to zoom down another slide! Notice the happy face.

Zooming down! Notice the terror on Pook's face. That ride did not go smoothly! I am the guilty one! I gave Erin a push before she was ready and to make matters worse she bumped her tushy at the bottom.

Our hay ride. Too bad that nowadays horses are replaced by tractors, but it was fun nonetheless. We went into the corn maze next and wondered around until we had enough and our legs could carry us no more. We cheated and got out through an illegal passage way. Amazingly enough Erin found maze quite entertaining. Part of the way she rode on our shoulders, was carried and even walked ( she was tiered by the time we entered the maze) and hopped like a bunny.


Before going home we took a shot in this spiffy chair. We all had a great time ( even though some might not admit it, he he!)

No comments: