Friday, May 8, 2009

My plans for the night were ambitious. After I put Erin in bed I planed to a) go workout at the gym b) vacuum inside the car and wash its windows c) finish decaulking the top of the master shower panel d) finish unpacking our bedroom and there was something else that I can't quite remember.
I do not think that after the a) I have any chance of getting anything else done. Decaulking is out of the question. My legs will not support me tiptoeing on the edge of the tub, a possibility of braking a rib or neck is high. Vacuuming...I am not bending! The same goes for the unpacking. All I can do is sit in bed and update the blog. (I so wish I had my phone with me. Than I could call Andrew downstairs and request a glass of cold water...mmmm)
Life is good! The feeling of owning something is rather pleasant! Technically, the mortgage company should have these sentiments, but it is a bureaucratic institution and can have no sentiments, thus I'll go through emotions myself. I can finally put as many holes per wall as my heart desires, though I don't because it's MY wall :). For the same reason, Erin has no free access to crayons, pens and pencils. I allow her one writing utensil at a time and I watch her like a hawk.
Erin is already used to being here. She knows where the playgrounds are, where in the pantry to find her favorite snack that there is a plenty of doggies outside to play with and on some occasions even kids her age. The pool will be opening in about a week and I am so excited to teach her swim. I hope she'll love it.
My brain is following my exhausted body and I have to wrap up here. Here is a cute picture of Erin. She loooooves glasses!

No comments: