Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here are a few photos from April and May.

Last visit to the Westmore park before the move.


Just giving some pointers on how to pack properly.


Demonstrating the FOR RENT sign.


Erin helping me garden in the backyard.


It is probably a good thing that Andrew has never let me cut his hair. Erin is not as lucky. I am her personal hair dresser. The problem is I can't even trim her bangs in a straight line. However it does not help that she won't sit still, if she did I might have done a better job, hehe. Here is the result of her second haircut by Mama.

With a new house Erin got a booster seat. She loves it! Eating became more messy, hence a kitchen towel with a clip in addition to the bib. By the way, the shirt was clean at the time of breakfast.

This is the same shirt at the end of the day. Erin had some tomato soup for lunch and an ice cream for desert at dinner. Most of the damage was from the ice cream. Erin discovered that she can fit a cracker between her toes. I almost caught on camera her admiring the deed.

No comments: