Erin enjoys sitting on the window sill and whacking everything she can reach with blind-closing-stick.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Our climber
So…we are going to take Erin indoor rock climbing when she turns 2 and see if she likes it. We figured it would give her a needed energy outlet. Even now she scales anything that will make her a little bit taller. Today she conquered the kitchen drawers. It occurred to her that if she pushed a little stool to the counter than she could see better and reach further. Standing on her stool she opened my junk drawer (every kitchen has one) and began going through its contents. It did not keep her interested for too long as the next time I turned to look at her she was sitting IN it. The kiddo got some storooong arms. The drawer was at the level of her armpits and I have no idea how she managed to pull herself into it. I wish I saw it. Anyways...I can't leave her alone for a moment unless I lock her in an empty room...but than again she just learned to turn door knobs. Toddler proofing the house...

Erin enjoys sitting on the window sill and whacking everything she can reach with blind-closing-stick.
Erin enjoys sitting on the window sill and whacking everything she can reach with blind-closing-stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment