Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It snowed!




The weather people turned out to be a day early with their prognosis. It finally snowed on Monday night! Erin and I went for a walk in the white puffy goodness the next day. I bundled Erin up similar to the way the Mom in the Christmas Story did it. Except, Erin did not need to go to the bathroom before leaving the house (maybe she did, but only her diaper would know) and she could still get up by herself.




Walking in the snow was fun. I liked it better than she did, 'cause she was unable to run anywhere she pleased and had to hold my hand. This made life easier for me as I usually have to chase this sweet , but disobedient angel trying to run into the road. The snow did not allow her to roam freely!




Today she enjoyed the snow more! Too bad it was in its liquid state. The runoff from the roof was trickling down and Erin parked herself next to it....in it.



Snow boots and pants are great! She did not get wet (except for her hands)!

No comments: