It finally snowed! I can not believe that by the end of January this was the first worth noticing snowstorm of the year. Pickings have been slim this season, and even this storm brought barely 2-3 inches of snow to the good old Pleasant Grove. But beggars can't be choosers.
Getting an inkling that the white fluff would not last we bundled up,
grabbed our sleds and headed out for the nearest hill. Here is Danny and
Erin in all of their snow day glory!
Both Danny and Erin loved being pulled along, I did the pulling and felt like a sled dog. At least no one was yelling "Mush! Mush!" We got to the little hill in our neighborhood and sled, slid and rolled in snow until Danny soaked his gloves and hinted that he had enough. Unlike last year he did not mind the feel of snow on his skin, though his hands got super cold. Erin would have stayed longer even after her lips turned blue, but agreed to go home for some hot cocoa.
I surely hope for more snow later!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment