Thursday, September 17, 2009

A dead mouse, a broom and a shot

No big and significant events in our lives lately, but a bunch of little ones.


Pretty stormy Utah sky! Random photo

1. Erin found a dead mouse not far from the play ground and was very tempted to poke it and perhaps even take it home. Fortunately for me another Mom stopped her while I was getting to her.

2. Erin whacked me in the mouth with her toy broom. I had tears and sparks come out of my eyes, but sustained no permanent damage. The split lip should heal in another couple days. Erin was very sorry. It was an accident and she kept apologizing and repeating "Sorry! Sorry!"

3. After a flu vaccination debate between Andrew and I, all three of us got jabbed with a needle today. When the nurse stuck the needle in
a) Andrew's arm, than he exclaimed "Ouch!" in a high pitched voice
b) Sveta's arm, than she bravely stared at the wall and declared that it really did not hurt
c) Erin's leg, than she began to cry and looked very offended, but a bandade made her feel better.
Erin's vaccine contained no themerasol, preservative compound containing traces of mercury.

4.We had pizza for dinner which made Erin very excited. It turned out that baking the pizza (Papa Murphy's rocks!) was the exciting part. She did not eat it, but poked holes through all of the pepperonis on her slice. Our child is smarter than us, when it comes to healthy eating! By the way when the pizza was almost done Pooky went into trouble of getting of her chair and getting the hot pads from the drawer so I don't burn myself while getting our diner out of the oven. Our baby is a smart cookie! And so sweet... Erin loves to help around the house.

5. I've began a war against certain dog owners that take their pups to potty at the playground! Yes, you heard it right, a play ground! The place is like field covered in landmines. The complex management is doing nothing, but I am infuriated enough to fight till victorious end. Bwa-ha-ha! Finally it will be cleaned tomorrow and if I find out who is the owner of the dogie piles I'll go into trouble of relocating them under the door of the lawful owner. The trick is to be sure who that lawful owner is. Mmmm....This is a strange item to include into a blog entry, but as I said not much has been going on.

6. Erin got an Elmo balloon on the 10th of this month (Thanks aunt Theresa!) and had been inseparable with the mylar face since. He is still inflated and has to go where Erin goes including walks, car, bed and dinner table. We'll see how much longer he'll last.

Here is a couple of photos from lately. And I can't make it not underline comments. Grrrr...

2 comments:

Diane said...

Erin certainly is a cutie!

Irina Cline said...

Oi kakie vy bolshie uzhe! Nu ona tebia po fizionomii i tresnula! nichego sebe! Esli nuzhna pomosh poiti postuchat v dver k sobachnikam, pozvoni, ya s udovolstviem!!!