Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So...We are just working on closing the house deal. We have to wait for the builder to fix odds and ends in the house, then he gets paid and we get our keys.
This past week and a half (or so) was kinda blurry for me. I packed - Erin unpacked, I cooked -Erin refused to eat ( I don't think she ate more than 2 dinners in past week or longer), I chased Erin-she tried to get away...
I can't think of much else to say. Thus here is a couple of pictures taken with our newly found camera. Andrew fished it from the couch guts while looking for the TV remote. The remote is still MIA, but at least the absence of the camera was explained.

We went for a walk and Erin brought her broom.


Erin's crazy hair in the morning.

1 comment:

BurkeAndEmily said...

LOVE THE HAIR!! That is a great picture.